- For bulk purchase orders of universities, medical institutions, suture classes, distributors around the world, please contact our customer support directly by email at email@example.com
- Upgraded Mesh Layer - Our new suture training pad embeds a rip-resistant mesh within the skin layer that is more shallow to the surface. In extensive testing, this design greatly extends pad life and provides maximum resistance to ripping and tearing.
- Hygienic and Portable - Say goodbye to the smelly banana & poke the skin. The silicone suture pad is made of food-grade silicone, non-smell, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, able to cycle use & portable. Make suture training more easy & happy.
- Portable Design - This suture training pad dimension is 5.8 x 3.9 inches with 19 pre-cut wounds. Compact size and light weight make it easy to carry and can be practiced anytime and anywhere.
- Mini Suture Training Pad Idea - The mini suture pad idea comes from the comments of medical students, doctors,s, and nurses in the internship. The multiple wounds shape is designed & developed by doctors, experimented with by medical students. Apart from the usual straight and curve cut line, the suture pad provides an S shape, T shape, Y shape wounds...which simulate the wounds we can see.
Why We Need a Silicone Suture Training Pad?
It’s very necessary to learn and practice our suturing skills in our daily life, no matter whether we are medical students. The 3-layers Suture Practice Pad can be the perfect substitute for banana and pork skin which will make learners disgusting.
Why Choose Medarchitect Suture Training Pad?
Our new suture training pad is designed with an upgraded strong mesh that is more shallow to the surface, which makes the suture pad not easy to Rip, Tear apart, or Break when the sutures/needles stitch through. The silicone material is more tough compared with the other brands of suture pads. In extensive testing, this design greatly extends pad life and provides maximum resistance to ripping and tearing. Users can gain experience & proficiency while doing suturing practice on the pad.
Use Suture Training Pad Correctly
The suture training pad is made of Silicone, which is also applied to adult sex toys mostly, that’s because the silicone texture is close to human skin. For durability, we place a protective mesh to the pad between the first layers. While the needle goes through the mesh, the silicone won’t be broken and ripped easily. But if we’re not proficient in suturing skills, the silicone material will be broken. The same skin rip & break situation will probably happen in reality caused by non-proficient and less-practice suturing skin.
Note: This suture practice pad is used for suture practice or training purposes only. Not intended to be used for actual clinical activities.