- For bulk purchase orders of universities, medical institutions, suture classes, distributors around the world, please contact our customer support directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This DIY silicone suture skin pad is a replacement for the hook&loop design. It needs to be used with an arch-shaped base and cannot be used alone. When they wear out, you can simply purchase a new suture pad replacement, and then it will be a new kit again.
- An upgraded suture pad is designed to make DIY incisions in different widths and depths. It allows you to customize simulated wounds to suit your own suture practice demand.
- The DIY suture pad has two layers of embedded mesh. The first is embedded in the most superficial layer to support skin layer suturing practice; The second layer is embedded deeper into the simulated dermis to provide support for advanced, deeper, suture skills training.
- Our suture practice kit is tested by professional doctors, medical school teachers & students. The kit works great, and qualified for educational exams and study practice, teaching demonstration, Practice before starting a real job or residency.
- Say goodbye to the smelly banana & poke skins. The Medarchitect suture pad is made of food-grade silicone, non-smell, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, able to cycle use & portable. Make suture training more easy & happy.
WHY DO WE NEED A DIY SUTURE PAD
It’s very necessary to learn and practice our suturing skills in our daily life, no matter whether we are medical students. The 3-layers Suture Practice Pad can be the perfect substitute for banana and pork skin which will make learners disgusting.
Extraordinary Product Design
This DIY suture pad is with 3 layers design, simulating human beings' skin, subcutaneous, muscle. The pad consists of different size pre-cut wounds designed for elementary suture skill training. Users can gain experience & proficiency while doing suturing practice on the pad.
Use Suture Pad Correctly
The DIY suture pad is made of Silicone, which is closest to human body skin texture. For durability, we place a protective mesh to the pad between the first layers. While the needle goes through the mesh, the silicone won’t be broken and ripped easily. But if we’re not proficient in suturing skills, the silicone material will be broken. The same skin rip & break situation will probably happen in reality caused by non-proficient and less-practice suturing skin.