- Most sanitary way to use a thermometer. Probe covers act as a barrier between the patient and direct contact with the thermometer probe.
- The probe cover does not affect temperature accuracy or interfere with temperature readings.
- Easy to use: just insert the thermometer probe into the cover, remove the paper backings, and the thermometer is safe to use.
- Universal Size: The thermometer probe covers fit most digital thermometers, each cover measures 3.39 x 1.1 inches/ 8. 6 x 2.8 cm.
Instructions on Using Thermometer Probe Covers:
- Insert thermometer between the 2 paper layers all the way to the end (figure 1)
- Grasp the encased thermometer by the handle (figure 2)
- On the probe end, peel back the top paper layer all the way down to the finger holding the thermometer (figure 3)
- Peel off the bottom paper layer and discard both paper layers
- including the excess plastic film (figure 4)
- Patients/Home Users
- Healthcare and so on……
General Description of Thermometer Probe Covers:
- The thermometer probe covers were designed to keep your thermometer clean. Great for home and clinical, these probe sleeves bring peace of mind that you are not exposed to insanitary things that are left from the last person who used the probe.
Advantages of Probe Covers
- Probe covers protect against the spread of disease when thermometers are used to take temperatures from patient to patient. Probe Covers for digital thermometers eliminate the disinfecting process by discarding the cover after each use.
Why People Should Use Thermometer Probe Covers
- Electronic thermometers used in many hospitals require insertion into the mouth of a temperature-sensing probe covered by a pre-packaged probe cover. These results indicated a potential infection hazard for high-risk patient groups and a need for hospital personnel to consider this as a possible source of contamination.
- Made of high-quality PE material
- Easy to use
- Safe, Simple, Sanitary
- Help prevent the spread of infection
- Compatible with the common digital thermometer probe covers in the market
- Easy to tear off
- Material of the cover: PE
- Size of Thermometer Cover: 8.8cm x 2.5cm
- Size of The Paper Bag: 9.5cm x 2.5cm