WHY DO WE NEED A PRECISE 1:1 LIFE-SIZE HUMAN SKULL MODEL
The human skull is a bony structure with complicated & difficult anatomical vocabulary, it’s very hard to make people impressed & unforgettable if only by some graphic posters. Therefore, it’s very necessary to have one 1:1 life-size human skull model that is equal to a 3D book. This is one physical “dictionary” about the human skull structure. It’s the best tool and gift for medical students, skull sketching artists, and people who intend to learn more about human head structure.
- The human anatomical skull model maintains an important function for the medical human skull structure learner. It can be disassembled into 3-part: Calvaria, Base of Skull, and Mandible.
- The human anatomical skull model has a realistic bone texture and clear sutures. All foramen and fossa are accurately displayed, clearly identifying the individual bones of the skull.
- Removable calvaria is attached using magnets and small pegs, allowing for easy removal and secure replacement.
- Human anatomical skull model made in non-toxic PVC material, tasteless, environmentally friendly.
WHAT IS THE FEATURE OF OUR SKULL MODEL?
- The skull models have been cast from real specimens, guaranteeing life-like detail and anatomical precision. You will see even the finest structures in these durable models made for everyday use!
- The skull model is a three-part adult human skull model that dissembles into a skull cap, skull base, and mandible for easy display of cranial features.
- The skull model has an original human skull cast to provide an accurate representation of fissures, foramina, processes, and sutures, and each tooth is individually cast to provide realistic dentition.
- The mandible is spring mounted to demonstrate natural movement.
PRODUCT USE GUIDE
- The skull model can be disassembled into 3 parts Calvaria, Based of Skull, and Mandible.
- A free colorful human skull chart to show all the detailed structures for reference.
- The Skull Model is made of Non-toxic, Eco-friendly PVC material. Please keep at normal temperature, and DO NOT place it near the fire and exposed it to the sun for a long time.