What is the Infant IV Leg made for?
It is a realistic infant leg simulator with veins and skin made for infant leg IV injection & IV phlebotomy & IV catheter training for nursing students before real work.
Realistic Infant IV Training:
- Customize the mold to the proportions of the infant's leg.
- Made of soft material simulating the real infant skin touch. The feeling of touching the blood vessels and the feeling of acupuncture are similar to a real baby.
- Synthetic skin is paired with silicone tubing with a small lumen and thin walls.
- Visual, as well as tactile, realism, the infant IV leg simulator provides students with the most realistic training possible in developing IV skills for infants.
Durable and Wide Use:
- The included extended infusion tube can be used for practice together with other injection training products.
- Long service life if properly maintained. Multiple punctures and pinholes are not obvious and the silicone veins can be resealed after each needle stick. Withstands hundreds of repeated punctures without leaking.
- Not only for infant IV injection training for nursing students or nurses but also for infant IV teaching in nursing schools. In addition, it can also be used as an infant leg demonstration model of 1 to 2-year-old infant's legs in biology classrooms.
Medarchitect is not only a designer but also an injection pad manufacturer, we offer discounts for a bulk order of injection training products from injection workshops, and injection training institutes.