WHY DO WE NEED A PRECISE 1:1 LIFE-SIZE HUMAN SKULL ON THE CERVICAL VERTEBRAE ANATOMICAL MODEL?
The human skull and cervical vertebrae are bony structures with complicated & difficult anatomical vocabulary, it’s very hard to make people impressed & unforgettable if only by some graphic posters. Therefore, it’s very necessary to have one 1:1 life-size human skull on the cervical vertebrae anatomical model that is equal to a 3D book. This is one physical “dictionary” about the human skull on the cervical vertebrae structure. It’s the best tool and gift for medical students, skeleton sketching artists, and people who intend to learn more about the human head and cervical vertebrae structure.
- 【Demonstration in every detail 】- This is a perfect size human skull on the cervical vertebrae anatomical model. Skull is numbered, and other details are mounted on 7 cervical verts with the spinal cord, cervical spinal nerves, and vertebral arteries.
- 【New Laser-Etched Technology】- The upgrade numbered anatomical skull on the cervical vertebrae model is improved by new laser-Etched technology to make the fonts & numbers engraved into the skull model permanently.
- 【Creative 360 Degrees Rotatable & Removable】- The human skull on cervical vertebrae can be rotated 360 degrees and removed at any time, which is designed uniquely based on the comments of clinic doctors, medical course teachers & students. People can demonstrate & explain to keen disease patients easier & more conveniently.
- 【Luxury Solid Wood Stand】- Compared with other cheap plastic stands, we use high-quality, heavy wooden stands, making sure the model sits stably. Also, it’s well decorative and suitable as a gift for doctors, and medical teacher-student.
- 【Instruction Paper Attached】 -An anatomy instruction is attached on the model stand, look at the structure of the human skull and cervical vertebrae. People can read the instruction, and then get it from the model accordingly.
Best human anatomy learning tool for medical students
Best human anatomy teaching tool for medical teachers.
Best model gift for doctors & physical therapists.
What is the feature of our human skull on the cervical vertebrae anatomical model?
- No smudged labels- Fonts will NEVER disappear even for long-term use. Can be cleaned with water.
- No irregular labels- Neater fonts, looks nicer and comfortable
- No hand write error- Laser-Etched font controlled by computer to avoid errors
- Accuracy- Per number location is approved by anatomist & anatomical area doctor, make sure each part is accurate
- 360-degree rotating display and remove at any time - Demonstrate more conveniently
- Luxury wood stand - Heavy, stable, well decorative at home, office, clinic
- Instruction attached - Easy to read, learn anytime