Precautions of Medarchitect IV Injection Pad
Features of IV injection pads:
- The needle can be inserted into the tubing of the injection pad 300-500 times or more.
- Keep away from ignition sources and flammable materials.
- Keep away from children.
Instructions for use
- After 1-3 injections, when you feel pressure in the tube, stop pushing the red fluid (or whatever else you're using for your practice) into the tube because it's full.
- If the pad is dirty, wash the fake red liquid with household cooking oil.
- Use scotch tape to clean dust.
- For more injection practice procedures, please view the attached PDF file.
- Proper storage can guarantee 3 years’ shelf life.
- This injection pad should be stored in a cool, dry, well-ventilated and clean room with relative humidity below 80%, no corrosive gas.