- For bulk purchase orders of universities, medical institutions, suture classes, distributors around the world, please contact our customer support directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgraded Mesh Layer - Our silicone suture pad embeds a rip-resistant mesh within the skin layer that is more shallow to the surface. In extensive testing, this design greatly extends pad life and provides maximum resistance to ripping and tearing.
- Hygienic and Portable - Say goodbye to the smelly banana & poke the skin. The new suture is made of food-grade silicone, non-smell, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, able to cycle use & portable. Make suture training more easy & happy.
- Self-Made Incision Silicone Suture Pad - Uncut surface, no fixed wound design, you can design the shape of the wound at will, practice the suture method better, and react quickly to different wounds.
- Knotting Training - You can practice different methods of knotting on a flat surface, thereby increasing the speed of knotting.
- This suture kit includes a self-made incision suture pad with hook & loop replacement design, 19 pre-cut wounds mini pads, and complete suture tools.
Why We Need a Silicone Suture Pad?
It’s very necessary to learn and practice our suturing skills in our daily life, no matter whether we are medical students. The 3-layers Skin Suture Practice Pad can be the perfect substitute for banana and pork skin which will make learners disgusting.
Why Choose Medarchitect Silicone Suture Pad?
Our skin suture pad is designed with an upgraded strong mesh that is more shallow to the surface, which makes the suture pad not easy to Rip, Tear apart, or Break when the sutures/needles stitch through. The silicone material is more tough compared with the other brands of suture pads. In extensive testing, this design greatly extends pad life and provides maximum resistance to ripping and tearing. Users can gain experience & proficiency while doing suturing practice on the pad.
Use Suture Practice Pad Correctly
The skin suture pad is made of Silicone, which is also applied to adult sex toys mostly, that’s because the silicone texture is close to human skin. For durability, we place a protective mesh on the pad between the first layers. While the needle goes through the mesh, the silicone won’t be broken and ripped easily. But if we’re not proficient in suturing skills, the silicone material will be broken. The same skin rip & break situation will probably happen in reality caused by non-proficient and less-practice suturing skin.
Note: This silicone skin suture pad is used for suture practice or training purposes only. Not intended to be used for actual clinical activities.