- Displays three-dimensional views of cat teeth and roots
- Full feline skull dentoform model: easily shows the anatomical shape, position, and distance of tooth roots from eye sockets and nasal cavities
- Injection-molded teeth are exceptionally strong, naturally colored and anatomically correct.
- Separate upper and lower jaw
Used by veterinarians, veterinary technology and anatomy teachers, veterinary students, and other animal care professionals. Can be used as an educational and teaching aid for service organizations (e.g., ASPCA, shelters, community animal organizations, staff training and public teaching support groups).
- Explain the desired dental procedure without having to struggle with the pet's mouth or use a real skull to demonstrate the recommended treatment.
- Teeth can be drilled and restored (using acrylic), and orthodontic appliances, crowns and splints can be fitted to the model for demonstration purposes.
- Makes it easier for technicians or assistants to learn dental anatomy and is a great tool for lectures, wet labs and teaching students.