- Displays three-dimensional views of dog teeth and roots
- Full canine skull dentoform model: easily shows the anatomical shape, position, and distance of tooth roots from eye sockets and nasal cavities
- Injection-molded teeth are exceptionally strong, naturally colored and anatomically correct.
- Separate upper and lower jaw
- Approximate size of an adult's hand
- Explains the desired dental procedure without having to struggle with the pet's mouth or use a real skull to demonstrate the recommended treatment.
- Teeth can be drilled and restored (using acrylic), and orthodontic appliances, crowns, and splints can be fitted to the model for demonstration purposes.
- Makes it easier for technicians or assistants to learn dental anatomy and is a great tool for lectures, wet labs and teaching students.